What’s so great about living on campus? In a word, value.
AUM Housing and Residence Life offers students benefits such as being close to classes and activities, living and learning with friends, making better grades and getting involved in a community. You'll be surrounded by all of the cultural, social and sporting events that make AUM vibrant, and you can build a network of lifelong friends to share your memories of campus life. Our supportive living-learning community will connect you to other students with similar academic interests and experiences.
Our residence halls are new or recently renovated, providing the home-like environment that students request. In-house computer labs, free laundry areas, study lounges, free cable TV and free high quality internet services are other amenities you'll enjoy.
Ready to for your place on campus? We invite you to explore what each of our housing locations has to offer, see where they're located, and compare our room rates.
Live on campus and experience the difference!
Single rooms in an apartment-style high-rise with a spectacular view of campus.
- Single and double rooms in an efficiency apartment just a few steps from AUM classrooms.
- All apartments are close to AUM classrooms and campus services.
- Parking is free and adjacent to all apartments.
- Each apartment has a kitchen.
- Extended basic cable service is free.
- Local telephone service and high-speed internet service are free in both The Commons and The Courtyards housing areas!
- Free laundry facilities are located in all housing areas.
- The Commons study rooms are equipped with computers.
- AUM housing is a place to make new friends and have old friends for neighbors.
- There's always something to do - socials, recreational activities, and other events.
- AUM housing provides a diverse environment and an atmosphere for living and learning.
Welcome, New Warhawk Residents!
Once you have been accepted to AUM, please complete your Housing Application as soon as possible. Please log in to the portal and click on the Housing icon. Once you have completed your application, you will receive additional information from the Housing and Residence Life Office via email. If you have any questions about the application process, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you to the Warhawk Housing Community!.
Questions? Call 334-244-3296, email email@example.com or stop by the Housing and Residence Life Office in The Nest, Room 1H35!